Ba Ba Blog Sheep
(Have You Any Wool?)
Brian's blah blah blahg
yada yada yada etc.

E-mail me!


Noteworthy links:

Dave Booger Barry's Blog
Shameless Self Link











My local weather:
Click for Fort Collins, Colorado Forecast









 
Archives
<< current













 
Brian Simcoe



























Ba Ba Blog Sheep
 
Tuesday, July 15, 2003  
Okay, I didn't blog for a really long time. Baaad boy. It's 'cuz once I got a real job with daytime hours, it was hard to stay motivated to "work" here, too. But I'm gonna try real hard.

I just watched the 2003 All-Star Friggin Game. Why did the NL lose? What up with THAT? I think Dusty Baker gets over-confident in middle innings when he's winning, just like in last year's Whirled Series. I'm just glad that Alou is coaching the SF Giants THIS year. Can I get an Amen?

9:12 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
 
This page is powered by Blogger.